Macau (853) 8865 3333 / HK Toll-Free 800-906-282
The programme information is for reference only. The organiser reserves the right to change programme information or schedule should unavoidable circumstances dictate.
- Marked Seating
- This event has no age limit.
- Each ticket admits one person only. A valid ticket must be presented for admission.
- Customer Service Fee - HK$15 per ticket is applicable across all sales channels.
- No Reissue of the ticket if it is defaced or lost. Entry to the event may be refused.
- All HK Ticketing channels will stop sale on 15 May 2016 (Mon) at 11:59pm.
- NO pickup service for tickets purchased via HK Ticketing at the door, please pickup the tickets in advance at any HK Ticketing venue box offices / Tom Lee outlets.
- Ticket holders are obliged to comply with the rules & regulations of Studio City Macau. For details, visit www.studiocity-macau.com.
T-ara Live in Macau
(Ticket Refund starting from 25 May 2017)
Due to the scheduling conflicts of the members, the event “T-ara Live in Macau” scheduled to perform at Studio City Macao, Studio City Event Center on 20th May 2017 has been cancelled. The event organizer sincerely apologies for the inconvenience caused.
For tickets purchased via HK Ticketing network – Please find the following refund arrangement.
Tickets Purchased by Credit Card
Full refund will be automatically deposited to the same Credit Card account used for ticket purchase within 30 working days.
Tickets Purchased by Cash
1) Please bring along the concert tickets to the HK Ticketing Box Office at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre during business hours from 25 May 2017 to 24 Jun 2017 to process a refund.
2) Business Hours: Monday – Saturday, 11am – 7pm and closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
3) An immediate full refund in cash will be made at the Box Office counter upon submission of a completed Refund Application Form with concert ticket(s). The ticket holders must sign to acknowledge receipt of the refund.
4) Any Cash Refund requests received after 24 Jun 2017 will not be processed.
For further enquiry, please call our HK Ticketing Purchase Hotline +852 31 288 288 during office hours (from 10am to 8pm daily) or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.